End-to-End Fulfillment. Kem Krest specializes in providing end-to-end fulfillment services to help businesses of all sizes streamline their product management through a comprehensive outsourced partnership designed to manage the entire process, from sourcing, procurement, demand planning, package engineering, label compliance, warehousing, shipping, and logistics, to returns. Refocusing your time and resources on other essential aspects of your business.
Our foundation is rooted in the principles of LEAN, deploying continuous improvement for optimal throughput and waste elimination while providing you with the most cost-effective solution.
- Value stream mapping to ensure optimal process
- Customer integration through EDI or API
- Packaging design and compliance with shipping modes
- Inventory management and transparency
- Order processing – pick, pack, and ship orders quickly
- Same-day shipping, or less than two delivery
- Freight bundling to reduce costs
- Small parcel, LTL, Truckload, or container (export) shipping
- Hazmat, dangerous goods, and battery complaint
- Dashboards for all critical functions
- Facilities are ISO9002 certified
We offer comprehensive warehousing solutions to support your fulfillment needs. With over 1.5 million square feet of strategically located warehouse space in North America, we can customize solutions based on your specific needs.
- Through program-based execution and dedicated support staff
- Optimal national distribution network to meet customer needs
- Capable of chemical, aerosol, battery, and dangerous good storage
- Capable of handling nonperishable packaged foods
- Facilities meet compliance for high-velocity fire suppression
- WMS systems to ensure the accuracy of inventory
- Incoming and outgoing inspections
Freight & Logistics
- Advanced Transportation Management System (TMS) to optimize lanes (inbound and outbound) for our customers
- Full-service transportation management
- Small parcel, LTL, truck load, and container capabilities
- Leverage our fright rates for reduced costs and increased service
- Freight audits ensuring costs are aligned with contracts
- Direct-to-consumer, business-to-business, cross dock, and last mile optimization
Kitting & Assembly
- Advanced kitting operation using auto baggers, automation, clam shells, or unique package needs
- Hand packaging, secondary packaging for retail displays or promotions
- Packaging options from simple (2-part) to complex (50 parts) packaging
- Light assembly of fabricated parts for small or light sub-assemblies to complete units
- Test, calibrate, and fit parts and mechanisms to meet product tolerances and specifications
- Each kitting project gets an individual bill of material and work instructions to ensure consistent, error-free results
Scale your growth with predictable pricing that covers inventory management, delivery, and storage of every unit.
Optimize your return process. Build customer trust with simple, reliable returns. We can inspect your products, repackage undamaged items, and provide status updates.
Reclaim your time. Let us simplify your operations by managing your end-to-end fulfillment with inventory management, product storage, and delivery.
Customer Focused, Solutions Driven. We can customize any solution related to product fulfillment. Our goal is to make the complex simple. Using our experienced team and process-driven approach, we can develop unique solutions for your fulfillment needs.
GET IN touch
We are here to help. Please fill out this form and let us know how we can be of service. One of our fulfillment sales experts will contact you shortly.