Effective Date: March 9, 2023
Kem Krest, LLC and its affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively “Kem Krest,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) are committed to the protection of our customers’ and partners’ privacy and to keeping any personal information provided to us secure.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION
Kem Krest collects the following categories of personal information, including in the preceding twelve months, when you provide it directly to us and when you access the website. This information includes both personally identifiable information and information which does not directly identify you:
- Browsing Information
- Commercial Information
- Contact Information
- Financial Information
- Social Media Data
- User Account Information
Sensitive Information. Kem Krest does not collect, use, or process personal information through its website or services which is classified as sensitive information.
When do we collect personal information? We collect this information when you take certain actions like interacting with our website, submitting a form to contact us, and becoming one of our vendors or customers. We collect information automatically when you browse our website. Kem Krest collects information when we interact with customers and vendors at events, conferences, or through contests.
How long do we keep personal information? Kem Krest uses several criteria to determine how long we should keep categories of personal information. We keep data until you close or deactivate your account, until we no longer have a business purpose for the data, or until we no longer have an obligation to keep it.
Please understand that residual copies of the personal information can be stored in locations or formats that make complete erasure extremely difficult. The best way to ensure you control your information is to give us only the personal information that you are completely comfortable sharing with us.
Examples of Specific Data
When the Data is Collected
· IP address
· Browser type
· Browser settings
· Device ID
· Operating system
· Cookie ID
We collect browsing information automatically when you visit our website.
· Business address
· Business phone number
We collect commercial information when you become our customer or vendor.
· Contact details
· Home address
· Personal email
· Phone numbers
· Previous residence address
We collect contact information when you create an account on our website or use our website to contact us.
· Bank account information
· Payment card information
We collect financial information when you place an order with us or through our vendor.
Social Media Data
· Profile username
· First name
· Last name
· Contact information
· Profile picture
· Post history
We collect this information automatically when you share information through social media widgets on our website. We also collect it when you voluntarily provide it to us.
User Account Data
· Account Username or Identifier
· Account Password
We generate or collect this information when you voluntarily create an account on our website or with our sales department
- SOURCES OF INFORMATION
Kem Krest collects information from a variety of sources, including:
- Website visitors. We collect browsing information automatically from those who visit our website. We collect contact information, commercial information, and social media data from those who provide it voluntarily via contact forms and social media links.
- Customers, vendors, and service providers. We will collect commercial information, contact information, and financial information when you voluntarily become our customer, vendor, or service provider.
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Kem Krest uses personal information for a variety of business purposes. When you share personal information with us, we use it together–not just for an individual product or service. For example, we may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Process, validate, and deliver your purchases
- Provide information about products or services you request
- Create content most relevant to you
- Conduct marketing research, such as questionnaires and surveys
- Alert you to special offers, updated information, and other new products or services from Kem Krest
- Manage your participation in our events and other promotions, where you have signed up for such events and promotions.
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies, like identifying when emails we have sent to you have been received and read
- Protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions, and other liabilities
- Secure our website by identifying potential hackers and unauthorized users
- Enforce our Terms of Service
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, court orders, legal proceedings, document requests, industry standards, and our internal policies
- HOW WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION TO OTHERS
Selling and Sharing. Kem Krest does not sell your personal information, nor have we done so in the last twelve months. We do share your information with analytics service providers such as Google. Google may combine your browsing information, including information from your use of our website, to generate interest-based advertisements.
Other disclosures. We may also disclose your personal information in the following ways and circumstances:
- With our affiliated companies. We disclose the information that we collect to other Kem Krest companies, subsidiaries, and related affiliates.
- For a merger, acquisition, change in ownership, or reorganization. Personal information we have collected may be disclosed to a third party in the event of a merger, transfer of ownership or assets, bankruptcy, or other corporate reorganization.
- When we are legally required to do so. Kem Krest may disclose without your prior consent any information about you or your use of our website, if we believe disclosure is necessary to:
- Protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Kem Krest, employees, other users of the website, or the public
- Enforce the Terms of Service that apply to use of the website
- As required by a legally valid request from a competent governmental authority
- Respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties
- Law enforcement agencies, if we are required to do so
- Satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request
- YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Certain laws like the California Privacy Rights Act grant you rights to control your personal information. Consistent with these laws, Kem Krest gives you options to access, edit, or remove certain information, as well as choices about how we contact you. Although some of these rights apply generally, certain rights will only apply to limited individuals or circumstances.
- Right to Data Portability. If you request a copy of your specific information then we will provide it in an easily accessible format.
- Right to Deletion or Erasure. You may request that we delete the personal information we have collected about you. Depending on the applicable law, in some cases we are required or permitted to retain your information, even if you validly requested we delete or erase it.
- Right to Correct Information. You may request we correct or rectify inaccurate information we have collected about you.
- Right to Limit Use of Information for Advertising. You may opt-out of our use of your personal information for advertising purposes.
- Right to Withdraw Consent. You may withdraw your consent to our data privacy practices.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. You have the right to not experience discrimination from us for exercising the rights listed in this section. What we mean by discrimination is denying you access to our services or limiting the quality of our services. However, limiting use of, or deleting, your personal information may restrict the purposes or uses that rely on that information. If you need further assistance, you can contact Kem Krest through one of the channels listed below under “Contact.”
- EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
To exercise any of your privacy rights, either:
- See the link in the footer of our website;
- Email Kem Krest at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your email address, full name, and your specific information about your request(s) and, if applicable, specifically what information you do not want to receive. If you would like to update or correct your email address, street address or other personal information with us, please include specific details about the information you wish to have updated or corrected.
Kem Krest’s process to fulfil a privacy rights request:
- We acknowledge your request. Kem Krest will first send you a message acknowledging receipt of your request.
- We ensure that you are the person making the request. In general, when you make a request Kem Krest will take steps to verify your identity. Verification steps may include asking you for personal information, such as your name, address, or other information we maintain about you. If we are unable to verify your identity with the degree of certainty required, we will not be able to respond to the request. In that case, we will notify you to explain the basis of the denial.
- Your agent can submit requests for you. You may also designate an authorized agent to submit requests on your behalf. If you do so, you will be required to verify your identity by providing us with certain personal information as described above. Additionally, we will also require written proof the agent has permission to act on your behalf. We will deny your request if the agent is unable to submit proof to us that you have authorized them to act on your behalf.
- How long will it take? Kem Krest will either fulfill or reject your request as soon as we can, generally within 45 days from when we receive your request (or less, if required by law). But we may be allowed to take longer to process your request under certain circumstances. We will let you know if we expect your request will take us longer than normal to fulfill.
- YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
Messaging and newsletter communications. You may control how you receive certain types of communications by unsubscribing within the body of the communication. Note that some messages are required, service-related messages like transaction confirmation messages, legal notices, or updates. If you no longer wish to use the website or receive optional communications then you may submit requests to delete your account and your personal information.
Cookies and web tracking technologies. You may limit the automatic collection of information by Google, including the collection of personal information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services, by opting-out of such collection. Download the opt-out browser extension, located here, to opt-out of the automatic collection of browsing and device data.
Option to opt-out of third-party cross-context advertising. Some advertisers may track your activities across the internet, including when you use our website. You can limit the automatic collection of information by any participating third-party advertisers. To submit your request to opt-out of that automatic collection of browsing data, email DoNotShare@kemkrest.com.
- THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- SECURITY AND YOUR ACCOUNT
Kem Krest will take steps to protect your personal information that you transmit to us and to protect such information from loss or misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no internet transmission is ever fully secure, and we cannot guarantee that information transmitted via our website will remain confidential at all times. When we collect information, it is stored in an area to which the general public does not have access. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to ensure that personal information is stored and processed responsibly.
In the event that any use of the website involves log-in credentials, please bear in mind that anyone you provide with your log-in information will also have access to your account and personal information. If you use our website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any log-in credentials associated with the website.
- USERS OF THIS WEBSITE UNDER THE AGE OF 18
You must be 18 to use our website. Kem Krest takes children’s privacy seriously. Kem Krest does not have actual knowledge of any personal information about individuals under the age of 18 whose information has been collected through our website or other channels. If we become aware that a person submitting information to us through any part of our website is a minor, we delete the information as soon as we discover it and do not use it for any purpose nor disclose it to third parties.
- CONTACT US
Emailing Kem Krest at: email@example.com
Kem Krest Headquarters Address:
3221 Magnum Dr.
Elkhart, IN 46516